Note : Once you submit the abstract, we will get in touch with you in 2 business days. If you are not
receiving the acknowledgment of receipt for abstract, please contact at: email@example.com
Overview of abstract submission and evaluation process:
1. Abstracts submitted to the conference should be written in English only.
2. Abstracts should be submitted as per the template available above.
3. Authors can submit their abstracts in Doc, Docx and Pdf format.
4. Any act of plagiarism is totally unacceptable.
5. Each abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.
6. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
7. Along with abstract, recent head-shot photograph of good resolution and short biography (up to 100 words) must be included.
8. Oral or Poster presentation should be nominated while submitting the abstract.
9. The abstract submission can be made via conference website or by emailing the abstract to official conference email address.
10. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk rejection without consideration of their merits.
11. Notification of acceptance or rejection of the Scientific Committee will be given after a week of submission.
12. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and the proceedings book will be distributed to all the conference attendees at the registration desk on the day of the conference.